Sunday, December 16, 2007

What to do, what to do.

It's only 3:15, but it's too cold to want to do anything. The concert is in 4 hours. I don't think I'm going to want to get dinner before, as I had a large lunch (fish and chips...again. Slightly less good this time, though). I believe I've only taken 6 pictures today.

I allowed myself to sleep past breakfast this morning. I planned on going straight over to V&A, but stopped at St. Paul's on the way to sit in on part of a service. I definitely see how that cathedral almost persuaded Berlioz to stay here. I walked in in the middle of the choir singing, too...wow. I will have to go back, pay the however-too-much it is to walk through, and actually look around (as today was Sunday, you couldn't wander around). Also, Anglican pretty much = Catholic.

Afterwards, I did go back to V&A for a little bit, then lunch, then Buckingham Palace (not worth the walk at all), then back here. I want to take a nap.

I could walk to Millenium Bridge, but as I said before, it's cold. I might wait until tomorrow and just hit the Tower and all, as well. Oh, how I wish I could go see Phantom tomorrow. I'd like to go for tea, still, but don't want to pay that much. Le Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, So you and Julie are inpressed that I signed up for facebook....I guess I really wanted to see your pictures and that was the only way....

Ashley said...

haha! so you did have to sign up too see them, then?

Ashley said...

Ya know, ya could've just waited a couple days :)

Anonymous said...

what can I say..The impatience must run in the family.