Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Full Day Here

I may or may not post something tomorrow morning. As I won't have much time and would have to buy more internet time, I most likely won't. I will later tonight, though.

It's 10:45 and I haven't left yet. I can't pick up my pictures until 11:35. I lost my confirmation slip, so this will be interesting...hopefully the same woman is working.

The only thing I can think of that I haven't done yet, aside from the Tower (which I won't be doing, as it costs £22) and the British Museum, is hunting down Paul, Hugh Laurie, Alan Rickman, and Gary Oldman. I'll probably just end up back at the V&A or National Gallery...again. Yes, I've spent a lot of time there, but I still don't believe I've seen half of either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't miss the plane.

Ashley said...

Yeah, I'm hoping it's as easy as Dayton. I know it won't be.