Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Zooooooom

And thus begins my whirlwind tour of Europe. It is day 2 in Norwich. 2 Evensongs have been evensung. I haven't been too horrible about my page-turning, stop-pulling, and button-pushing. I will be doing the same until Sunday. That, and romping around this nice town taking peeks into shops and the like.

I don't know when I will next be on, but I actually have to run back to the cathedral and attend an organ rectial. Sorry this was so short, but I've been running around for the last 2 days! I'm off....

2 comments:

Jim Gray said...

Mother Donaldson was quite impressed with your blog and . She might even start up her own. I hooked up my notebook to her high-defintion tv so she could see facebook and your blog. Who knows, she might have her own pages soon!

KMAD said...

Jim, you are amazing! That is so nice of you. Thank you. Pretty soon she will have her own computer talking to Ashley on the webcam.