Monday, August 3, 2009

On the Road, Again

In the last 2 weeks, I've spent about 12 hours on trains. I don't really have much time right now, but thought I should let you know I'm still alive. I'm back in London...until tomorrow morning when I head to Munich to visit Julia. I had a wonderful time in the Lake District...beautiful weather, beautiful sights, and great company! I need to run off and do some packing before meeting Michel and Monir for dinner before the second Berlioz prom.......hope to update from Germany.

2 comments:

KMAD said...

Have fun in Germany. Great pictures. Hi, Julia!

Aunt Wendy said...

Aunt Wendy has returned!!!! I sure did miss reading your daily/almost daily reports. I've printed up what I missed and will take them to Grandma D's next time I go, in case she missed any.